Sunday, November 8, 2015

Halloween 2015

Halloween is an awkward experience for newlyweds without kids. I think Alex and I handled it with grace and style. So basically, we did almost nothing to celebrate besides eat.

Here are our pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and our pumpkin soup in pumpkin shaped bread bowls with a little glass of blood.




We also felt social enough to eat free soup at a ward Halloween party. Although we didn't participate in the costume contest and only stayed about 40 minutes, I'm still deeply offended that we didn't win.


On the actual night of Halloween, Rachel Wilcox (Richmond friend) invited us to a little "couples only" party. There were a few games and a scavenger hunt. The best part was we were home by 9:30. 


Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Hey its been like 5 months. I think you should update. lol. I enjoy reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its been like 5 months. I think you should update. lol. I enjoy reading these!

    ReplyDelete